At SPX Technologies, our corporate board members and leadership team are committed to acting responsibly and providing objective, informed leadership. They respect and value the trust of our shareholders, employees, business partners and the public, who rely on the safe, ethical and effective management of our company.
In this Corporate Governance section, you’ll find information on policies and procedures that affect the management of SPX Technologies, as well as background on the people at SPX who oversee this process.
- Board Committees
- Board of Directors
- Commitment to Ethics and Compliance
- Corporate By-Laws
- Conflict Minerals
- Corporate Governance Guidelines
- Response to Glass-Lewis 2023 Report
- Diversity & Inclusion Statement
- Environmental, Health and Safety Policy and Sustainability Performance
- Executive Officers
- Independence Standards
- Supply Chain
- UK Tax Strategy